Monday, 11 May 2015

MAY HAUL

I'm bringing you a haul today actually from last nights purchases.It's a bit mix-matchy but all things that i wanted to try .First off Selfridges...



I decided to get some wide  Ghd straighteners as my narrow ones take me such a long time to straighten my hair because it's so thick .This kit came with  gifts :  sectioning clips, a paddle brush and Ghd heat protectant spray. 
ZARA 
So my mum actually bought these gladiator Sandles but i just think these are SO cute and had to blog them.I just seem to  have an attraction to anything  Rose Gold ,i'll definitely be pinching these from her when it comes to Summer. 




Zara - £28.99


QUIZ -£19.99


QUIZ -£14.99

h&m -£12.99
I guess there really is no way for me to actually successfully take a picture of clothing i bought and them not look slightly deformed .So i managed to track down some of the clothing items online .I've gone for quite casual ,yet chic  jersey items -just something i can throw on for college days. 



Freebies ! This month there's a gift at Estee Lauder where if you pruchase two skincare items you get this Lisa  Perry gift set.It consists of a makeup remover, a moisturuiser,bb cream , a night repair serum, lipstick, mascara, a Cream gloss and a cute makeup bag. 


I haven't stepped foot in to Claires for a few years, but i did so yesterday  to get  a few accessories .

So that is all for this haul, hope you enjoyed reading :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...