Monday, 14 July 2014

The Lip Product Addict Tag

Hi everyone!
So I'm not exactly an ADDICT however I do own my fair share of lippy's , and aren't lip products a must have nowadays ? I honestly love wearing lipsticks more than anything and love giving my lips  a vibrant pop of colour whether matte or shiny.I think with lip colour it can really reflect your mood , so it's a really fun step in my make-up routine for me. I've seen a few of these tags and thought it would be fun to do one myself so here goes.

      ________________________________________________________________________
                   1)Favourite balm /treatment 
I have a few favourites when it comes to lip balms and although they all probably contain the same soothing and healing formula , well it can't hurt to have a few !Between Maybeline's Baby Lips , my Eos Lip balm, Burts bees, and Carmex I love each and every ones distinct scent and if it where possible I would probably try and wear all of them at once ! But since I have to choose, my favourite would be Maybeline's baby lips , it's packaging is quite cute, it's great at hydrating and I have got a mini collection going on so why stop at  1 or two or 3 .
 Treatment wise , I guess the only treating I do prior applying any lip products is probably ex foliating my lips,this  makes my lips a whole lot smoother and apply s any lip product "properly"- I couldn't think of a word to describe how it goes on  !
         ____________________________________________________________________________            2) Best eye catching red 
One thing I'm sure I've got plenty of is " eye catching reds" , I love how vibrant reds are and absolutely love how much they can make your lips look so much more mature and fuller.All whilst giving a very dramatic , and STAND OUT look.
I'd have to say my most eye catching would be a toss-up between my MAC Brave Red and my MUA velvet look lip gloss. Both very bright and versatile, whereas Russian red is a creemsheen and MUA'S being quite matte.Whatever the consistency's they're definitely eye catching.

           ____________________________________________________________________________
      3)Best luxury and Best Drug store 
To me whether luxury or drug store ,if the lippy  draws my fancy then I'm quite attracted , persuaded and encouraged to buy.I think it's  safe to say my collection of luxury lippy's in comparison to drug-store  is like searching for a needle in a haystack. But the most luxurious of them all would probably be my Lancome Labsolu nu .
whilst my best drug store lipstick would probably be my Rimmel Tutti Frutti/
_______________________________________________________________________________     4) The most disappointing 
Though I very rarely purchase a lippy that disappoints me , I have  discovered some aspects of certain lip products  that have made me use them less often.I don't usually go for lip glosses as they tend to be sticky and I prefer the  matte look so i feel this aspect of lip-glosses disappoint me .The No7 moisture drench lipstick in iced pink is probably one lipstick I'm not too much of a fan of, the colour is way too pink for my skin tone and not to  my tastes.
________________________________________________________________________________ 5)Liner -yes or no
I'm yet to purchase one ! However I think it's a good idea for red lipsticks as they can tend to smudge and lining the lip can make the lips look a little more plump and stand out more.
___________________________________________________________________                             6)Best Gloss
As I previously mentioned I'mm not a great fan of glosses however I do have a collection from my more girlier days , but if I had a favourite it would be the Bobbypin tars.

_____________________________________________________________________________
   7) Something extra !
 When you start to build a collection of lip products you end up neglecting some , and when typing up this post I came across a cute little number 05 from the Rimmel Kate moss collection - which i do remember being one of my favourites at a time.I don't usually
buy makeup from Barrym, but i did pick up a nice coral number 147 lippy ,it's a cute shade and i feel like it has a nice consistency.
__________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading ! 
 What are your fave lip products ?
Comment , comment , comment 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...