Friday, 21 December 2012

Montagne Jeunesse prickly pear peel off face mask review

Hi everyone , so it's a long time no post reference now.Yes , this is repeatedly the case with me but I'm so glad it's finally the holidays again so I can get my Christmas on ,and then wack a bit of  blogging in there somewhere too.

Today's  review is on another Montagne Jeunesse product I received a little while ago .What can I say about Montagne  Jeunesse face masks?I think they are amazing and work well on any skin type . They are something I use regularly and are so relaxing to use.Before we move on to the review , let me tell you a bit about the company.


  • All Montagne Jeunesse face masks can be purchased and are available nationwide at Stores such as Asda ,Superdrug,Tesco,New Look and Morrisons.
  • All of their products are vegatarian approved,made from natural ingredients and are Paraben-free.
  • Montagne Jeunesse is proud of it's uncompromising natural credentials and ethos for "conservation of energy,protection of animals and the environment
Now for those of you that have no idea what Paraben is ,I went ahead and did a little research for you.
Many companies nowadays use Parabens to preserve their products ,using these Parabens help reduce bacteria and fungus therefore the products can be used for a longer period. Paraben is  a chemical so It can be harmful to your body.
So Montagne Jeunesse DOES NOT use Parabens in any of their products , meaning these face masks are really healthy and  safe to use.
ON TO THE REVIEW-


So this is the Prickly Pear peel off mask designed to create a shockingly juicy skin boost.First off the wrapping of the mask is very pretty , I don't know about you but I love these colors and I love the ingredients inside too.Prickly pear and Mangostean are used in this.You can really smell the sweetness of the mango and the pear is really strong. It's actually quite a nice scent which is useful considering you've got tons under your nose and splat on your face for around 15 minutes.
My face felt as though it was warming up a bit with this mask on which was a little uncomfy but it has softened my skin immensely. My skin feels clearer and more shine controlled.I actually feel quite refreshed and awake.


I think with peel off masks I have a mixed relationship .I find that i'm not too keen on how sticky and liquidy they are.I like the mud mask textures better as I feel as though I am putting another layer onto my skin.Whereas with the peel off mask I don'e feel as though i get that same amount of tightness as I would with a mud mask .However , I do love that sense of accomplishment when I get to peel off this thin plastic layer from my face.It feels as though I am ripping and taking out all the bad things from my skin.
So overall , I really liked this mask.I do prefer mud masks and I would have liked something more cleansing for my blackheads but it has helped me keeping my skin moistured but shine controlled at the same time.And hopefully by keeping your skin like this , the mask is actually doing wonders to the health and quality of your skin.If you would like to purchase or take a browse of any other Montagne Jeunesse face mask click HERE.
COST : £1.29 ONLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...