Saturday, 22 December 2012

Christmas list

Hi guys , Christmas is finally on it's way!I'm so excited .So with the boxing day Christmas sales I'm pretty sure the majority of places will be packed and everything will be reduced .This is probably the best time of the year to get really good deals and stock up on everything.My Christmas list is endless and I just cant wait to get everything.I'm really looking for some more clothes and a nice dress for a party a friend and I are having in January .I would also like some new speakers, a nice leather jacket and some Boots .If I'm lucky , some more make-up ! But i probably could make do without the lattter.

topshop  jacket -£58
boots tangle teazer -£10


So what will you all be getting for Christmas , any suggestions ?
xoxo


                                   *images used in this post are not mine *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...