Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Montagne Jeunesse , Exotic Fruits-Dragon Fruit Sauna Face mask


Hi guys , so a few weeks ago I was sent some lovely face masks by ,Monatagne Jeunesse.I use Montagne jeunesse face masks time and time again as I think they are just so blissful and relaxing on the skin .
Before I get on to the review I'll tell you a bit about the company:



  • All Montagne Jeunesse face masks can be purchased and are available nationwide at Stores such as Asda ,Superdrug,Tesco,New Look and Morrisons.
  • All of their products are vegatarian approved,made from natural ingredients and are Paraben-free.
  • Montagne Jeunesse is proud of it's uncompromising natural credentials and ethos for "conservation of energy,protection of animals and the environment
Now for those of you that have no idea what Paraben is ,I went ahead and did a little research for you.
Many companies nowadays use Parabens to preserve their products ,using these Parabens help reduce bacteria and fungus therefore the products can be used for a longer period. Paraben is  a chemical so It can be harmful to your body.
So Montagne Jeunesse DOES NOT use Parabens in any of their products , meaning these face masks are really healthy and  safe to use.
ON TO THE REVIEW-


 The first mask I reviewed was the Pawpaw peel off , part one of the Exotic fruits trillogy.

So the next mask I used was the Dragon Fruit Sauna skin sizzling cleanse mask.This smelled and looked amazing. Like it was this pinky red liquiddy texture and went on the skin a bit like a honey consistency. Like I said the smell was really good and I've never had dragon fruit before but the smell was so nice I was tempted to eat it. -Have no fear, I didn't.
The great thing about it was was when I actually applied it to my skin my face suddenly felt really hot but in a nice way, like it genuinely felt as though I was in a sauna.And we all know how good it is for our skin to get cleansed with the heat every now and again.After I washed it off I felt like my skin was much more clearer and softer and maybe some of my blackheads had gone.
This mask was an easy A grade and I will definitely be trying this again. If you would like to try it yourself you can purchase it from any big store such as Asda , Morrisons ,Superdrug or New look .Or take a look at the website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...