Monday, 5 November 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Exoctic Fruits PawPaw Peel Off Face mask review

Hi guys , so about a week ago I was sent some lovely face masks by ,Monatagne Jeunesse.I use Montagne jeunesse face masks time and time again as I think they are just so blissful and relaxing on the skin .
Before I get on to the review I'll tell you a bit about the company:



  • All Montagne Jeunesse face masks can be purchased and are available nationwide at Stores such as Asda ,Superdrug,Tesco,New Look and Morrisons.
  • All of their products are vegatarian approved,made from natural ingredients and are Paraben-free.
  • Montagne Jeunesse is proud of it's uncompromising natural credentials and ethos for "conservation of energy,protection of animals and the environment
Now for those of you that have no idea what Paraben is ,I went ahead and did a little research for you.
Many companies nowadays use Parabens to preserve their products ,using these Parabens help reduce bacteria and fungus therefore the products can be used for a longer period. Paraben is  a chemical so It can be harmful to your body.
So Montagne Jeunesse DOES NOT use Parabens in any of their products , meaning these face masks are really healthy and  safe to use.
ON TO THE REVIEW-



This review is on the MONTAGNE JEUNESSE Paw Paw Peel Off.So like I've said time and time again peel off's arent usually my fave but this actually looked really appealing to me . The packet itself looked so exotic and bright and It just made me feel like  this was the first mask I wanted to try.
The face mask itself was really sticky , it had a kind of honey consistency . It smelled good enough to eat and I was very tempted to try it . -ok ,that's a bit shady !
It was kind of like a peach melba scent ,EXCEPT it was papaya,grape,mango and Noni Juice.I've never heard of Noni juice before but it is meant to have healing and antioxident properties.Well , this mask was a "phenomenal pore blast ".I have to admit , my akin felt refreshed and clear after removing the mask .I still saw blackheads but I did feel they had been controlled to some extent.This smelled amazing and did moisture my face really well.I like the tightness they have on your skin ,because you can feel the mask working it's way along getting rid of the dead skin cells , so it's just as good an exfoliator too !


For me , it didn't reduce any pimples but it may have reduced redness and inflammatory in the cheeks.Obviously because of my acne , I'm not really able to decide whether it's the mask that's worked or just my medication.
This particular mask is £1.29  from the Montagne Jeunesse Exotic Fruits collection and I think it is a really good face mask .I think this mask was very relaxing and soft to the touch and almost effortless to use and we could all do with these masks at least once a week for a bit of pamper time!
So if you would like to purchase the face mask yourself hop on to the website HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...