Monday, 5 November 2012

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild

Hi guys, well remember ,remember the 5th of November I guess the night is here and I'm not gonna hear the end of it.People need yo call it quits with the fireworks ,I'm tired :(.So for a while I have been trying out some Clinique anti blemish range products and I'm sad to say I haven't actually had any luck with them . 


 So , I just gave up on the whole range and went to a more natural approach , a soft liquid mild soap .And I'm actually quite impressed with this product.
This is only a small gifties bottle but I feel like it's my pot of gold at the end of a rainbow trapped inside this handy vial.Ok, so it's not as mythological as all of what I just said but ygm,hopefully !When I used this for around a week or so , the results were great.I found my skin purer , softer and feeling clearer. Obviously my skin still had scarrs so my skin didn't look amazing to some people  , but it genuinely felt amazing and I knew it was helping inside.
Most of my blackheads had been washed out and it was a very gentle soap to use.It didn't irritate my skin like Clinique's products usually do !So I'm excited to get the fullsize bottle and get better results.


Well, If you would like to purchase this product yourself , you can have a look at Boots by clicking HERE.The actual bottle will be a nicer more mature pumping 200ml bottle and costs £15.Hope you enjoy !

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...