Tuesday, 30 October 2012

TONI&GUY HAIR MEET WARDROBE PREP LEAVE IN CONDITIONER

Hi guys , so like I said yesterday being gifted by my brother the Toni&guy hair meet wardrobe weekendd gift set was a lovely treat and I have thoroughly enjoyed uding each of these products . If you would like to see the review of the cleansing and detoxyfying shampoo click HERE and read on for the review on the Prep  leave in conditioner.


Like many others , I can't really use leave in conditioners without normal conditioner as well so I tend to use any old conditioner , (at the moment Treseme Keratin Smooth )
I think the whole idea of leave in onditioners are quite helpful as you can even use them on dry hair that needs an extra bit of nourishment,


I think it's not as good as making your hair frizz free as it says it is..I have to admit though my hair wasn't frizz free it was softer and easier to manage .My curls were a lot less "strandy "when I left my hair to dry natural but there was still some aspects of frizz to be honest .
It's not the best leave in Conditioner , and I did put about a walnut size amount on  the lower shafts of my hair.

So you can buy this yourself from Boots on it's own but I do think it would be better value for money to get the whole gift set for just £18 , which includes a purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...