Monday, 29 October 2012

Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick +swatch AND eye liner

Hi guys , the next review for today is on two products from natural collection.The first one is on the Moisture Shine Pink Orchid shine lipstick.
The first thing that struck me about this product is the smell.It's placed right under your nose so the way i see it is , it might as well smell lovely ,and it did.

The color is actually beautiful.The thing is , the shade  seems so solid and bright and a block kind of color but when you put it on your lips the quality is put to shame . It really doesn't really come on very pigmented. One of the downers is that it's really shiny and I do prefer the matte type.It's not very durable and for me it just wasn't a very good lip stick . It did moisturise the lips however. I got this from Boots for around £2 I think as well. Three stars for me . 



The next Natural collection product was  the Eye liner.I love eye liners but as I say time and time and again there's not much you can do wrong with it . I found that this pencil was easy to put on and stayed on for a long time .The line created  was very clean 
and easy to stroke and defined my eyes perfectly.It made my eyes stand out for under £3 again from boots.Bargain I think !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...