Monday, 15 October 2012

My monthly favorites

Hi guys , so I figured that i haven't done one of these reviews before but I decided to try one now and see how it tiurns out .So this is my "monthly favorites" review.And these are just a few products that I have been using a lot this month or more the previous month that I think are really great and have been working a great deal for me . 


 So the first is the Keratin Smooth Deep conditioning treatment .It's pretty self explanatory but this is really deep conditioning in that it has kept my hair moistured and healthy .Shiny , smooth and frizz free !It's not as much as a miracle worker as I'm sounding it out to be but it's close to it in that it only  takes a couple of regular uses for you to see the full results.And using this on a regular basis ensures healthy hair growth is what I have found when using this product .My hair has has grown at least half an inch and it's only been half a month .And I can tell and other people have been telling me this too which is great news to hear !


 Razorpit Razor Sharpening pad and docking station. This is a pretty offbeat  but really helpful product . I got sent this from the campaign so It'definitely  not something I would have thought of buying in the first place but I'm glad I got sent it because it's genius. My razors have lasted ages with this sharpening pad and the dock is great for storing my razors too .It's so practical and easy to make and use .It helps to give you a really close but painless shave and helps neat work because it's been cleans in places you can't clean yourself.Personally I think it's a wee bit pricey at £21 but If you would like a chance of winning one of these enter my giveaway HERE.


So a mattifying foundation is what you need if you're prone to spots ,black/white heads and acne .And I would know through trial and error.I used to use sheer foundations,ones that made your skin "glow "and basically add so much crap to your face and I noticed that my face was getting way to moistured for my liking .-including moisturiser .And then when I removed my make-up I kept getting spots and so I went for a mattifying foundation when my spots had cleared up and this had much better results .I mean it doesn't make  me glow but it doesn't give me spots either.


 

Well , I went and good another bottle of this good old scrub.It was amazing and I just had to get another so I'm currently using this face scrub at night to exfoliate and the matching face wash in the mornings ,which I will soon review and I have been getting really good results .My face is much ,clearer and I have reduced blackheads ,which is great .


And last but not least , I have been using this not so often but I probably use it once in a blue moon because I don't need to use it as often.The Garnier Summerbody moisturising Lotion Sunkissed Look.
This gradually builds a self tan and moisturises at the same time. I allready have quite tanned skin everywhere but my legs ,simply because I'm not really one for shorts , I tend to wear tights a lot of time so my legs aren't exactly int the sun most of the time , so as you can expect my legs are as pale as milk bottles and it looks really strange because i'm actually very brown .So this has made my legs look a normal color and healthy looking .I'm sorry but white is dead and so this is quite effective as it works really well and fast and smells lovely too . 

4 comments:

  1. 1 word: amazing!!!
    Thank you for this post, I love most of the products you use.

    I joined your site, it seems really interesting and useful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 word: amazing!!!
    Thank you for this post, I love most of the products you use.

    I joined your site, it seems really interesting and useful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 word: amazing!!!
    Thank you for this post, I love most of the products you use.

    I joined your site, it seems really interesting and useful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you !
      Thanks for the follow too !xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...