Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash

Hi guys , so I went into town a few weeks ago on the Hunt for an anti blackhead Neutrogena facewash when I stumbled upon this instead.Today's review is on the Garnier Pure Active Exfo-Brusher Wash.


This was designed to remove dead skin cells and visibly reduce shine all whilst fading marks and fighting spots since day one.I have to admit ,it sounds all glamorous and it's probably what made me buy it ,but it's really not worked as good as I thought it would do.


It's no secret that you're not supposed to exfoliate everyday but  I think with this product it's okay to use once a day as it's not a very harsh scrubber and won't inviggorate your skin ,Don't get me wrong ,it does reduce dead skin cells and get rid of dirt but it's not very "scrubbadubby."
As you can see it has a built in exfoliating spiky top ,this allows you to squeeze out the face wash and to apply to your face whilst brushing away the dead skin cells.I guess it's bound to reduce spots as it uncloggs the dirty pores and reduces the oils that create spots but it just hasn't had that effect on me for some reason . It has reduced shine though.
So the spikes aren't sharp and i've noticed that my blackheads have reduced so much and my pores have shrunk too.


Overall I think this product is a 50/50 I mean ,it's given me some great help but it hasn't helped me with some of the things it said it would ,so I think this product deserves three stars  and if you like the sounds of it you can purchase it yourself from Superdrug for £7.99 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...