Tuesday, 2 October 2012

garnier fructis Sleek and Shine Frizz tamer Shampoo

Hi guys ,today's review is on a new shampoo I tried a while ago called Garnier Fructis Sleek and shine (frizz tamer )shampoo.It's just gonna be a short and snappy review today as I'm really not feeling too high,honest I have the "worstest" headache ever :(
On to the review :


So this shampoo smelled really nice , I think it has avacado and some other citrusy extract in it ,either that or it's just the scent. Avacado is generally good for the hair so I don't see where you could go wrong with the ingredient aspect of this shampoo.This shampoo was designed to tame frizz and to make it more sleek.I found that my hair wasn't any less frizzy but it did have some shine.I was a bit disappointed about it not making my hair as sleek as I expected it to turn out but I guess this product doesn't work out on frizzball heads like me !


So overall I think this product deserves a three star rating , it doesn't have the best of qualities but I guess it's ok for a bit of shine and a temporary shampoo.You can get this product from Boots ,Superdrug Asda , Sainsburry's and Tesco .From as little as £2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...