Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Vatika Coconut Hair Oil

Hi guys, It's been a long time since i've blogged and it feels great having my laptop back.But I do have school starting tomorrow :( so I probbaly won't be blogging every day but I will try to do more regular posts once I get into the swoing of things at school.

Ok so this post is on the Vatika Hair Oil .I have been using oil in my hair for years however, it was  nothing regular.Nowadays I  use oil a lot more regularly because my hair is absolutely nakerd after dye-ing it  a lot.But using oil mostly originated from my asian herritage.And ever since I have been using oil my hair has been very healthy and I have found continuous use will make it maintain it's health.


This hair oil contains :
Henna -This coats your hair and protects it from oxidation,mintsining it's natural colour.(it doesn't actually dye your hair like henna usually does )
Amla -Strengthens the roots of your hair to help maintain their health and natural thickness.
Lemon -helps prevent dandruff.
The main ingredient is coconut ,which is generally a very good oil .
Theese four ingredients all contribute towards a healthy scalp and healthy hair.The actual oil is a solid which is kind of strange but once you put it on your hands the warmth of your palms warms it up and it turns to a liquid .









Using this oil as a twice a week deep conditionning treatment has really made my hair morre nourished,soft ,healthy and shiny .And I really think my hair has grown a little faster in length than it usually would which is a bonus.My hair is naturally thick but it also thickens your hair massively and rappidly.Overall this product deserves four and a half stars out of a possible five as it was just a little tricky to was completely out of my hair .Thsi can be purchassed from TESCO or some Indian supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...