Sunday, 23 September 2012

Treseme Keratin Smooth Deep Treatment Masque

Hi guys , so I've been wanting to review this product for ages and I've finally gotten round to it .l love Treseme products and I always pretty much go back to them after giving up on other products.I've found that Treseme's products really do work and I'm probably best sticking with them.Well , today's review is on the Treseme Keratin Smooth deep Treatment masque .


I'm a huge fan of keratin too .I mean ,it makes my hair so much stronger and more resilient to future damage.The first thing that drew me to this product was the color though.I love the color red , it's just so vibrant and so eye catching !Well ,I guess to get noticed you have to stand out .


When I used this my hair felt so smooth and turned out frizz free.Frizz is often a problem with me as I have really curly hair and I tend to leave it natural a lot of the time .So it tames frizz and smooths .And on top of that my hair was so much more brighter and softer.My hair is bright enough as it's actually on the verge of becoming ginger! :(But it generally makes my hair look more vibrant and less dull looking .As for shine I don't think it really does make a difference but using this product has definitely helped me  maintain healthy hair.




I really do think that this was professional quality and also I know it's something I can rely on for healthy hair growth too . I don't actually use this product with the Keratin shampoo and conditioner .I just use the Treseme Color Protect shampoo and Conditioner and this works well with them too. I literally leave it on after conditioning for about two to three minutes for extra conditioning and you don't have to use it every wash you could use it once a week for good results too .I bought this from Superdrug for £2.95 which is actually half the price of what it was .So my advice would be to get it quick as they will probably be soon taking it back up to it's original price . Overall this product is getting five stars out of five as it is brilliant .

2 comments:

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...