Monday, 24 September 2012

Aloe Oil Pro Salon Heat Protection Spray

Hi guys, today's review is on a Hair protecting Spray.Oh back in  the day how I used to straighten my hair without a thermal protector.Was I like blinded , no wonder I think my hair looks so much healthier!Honestly, you might think you don't need a hair protectant but believe me once you start using it you will never NOT use it again .So when it comes to heat protectants I don't go all out with the expenditure ,I just buy something that has good quality and looks like it might be good .So I picked up a  Treseme hair protectant which I am excited to try but I also picked up this Oil Of Aloe Pro Salon Hair Protection Straightening Spray .

 Now I don't think I've ever seen this in Boots or Superdrug but I got this product from Bodycare . I got this for £1.50, that's really cheap considering how well this turned out .
I really like how this hair protectant had sealing qualities ,the oil smelled really nice and when I straightened  my hair ,it like made my hair really straight .It was soft and I feel like my hair is a hell of a lot less damaged than it used to get.I feel like it helps seal shine in the hair too but I also feel like spraying an adequate amount in your hair results in stickyness ,which is annoying .


Overall, I will probably be using this every time I use heated appliances on my hair  but I will stop to use the Treseme one as I am really excited to try it .So this product is getting a four and a half stars out of five as it didn't have any major problems. .

4 comments:

  1. Nice review, I have the same and I also picked it up from Body care for such a good price. Love Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ! it definitely was an amazing price x

      Delete
    2. thank you ! it definitely was an amazing price x

      Delete
  2. thanks for the review! helps me alot!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...