Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Montagne Jeunesse week 2 -Cucumber Peel off masque(glorious sunny summer skin )

 

Hi guys,So on to WEEK 2 of  the four week regime for the summer month , the "Glorious Sunny Summer Skin" by a face mask company called Montagne Jeunesse.I absolutely LOVE the different flavours that Montagne Jeunesse make in their face masks and they always leave me feeling relaxed and like I have really healthy skin .So here's a bit about the companny-


 


  • All Montagne Jeunesse face masks can be purchased and are available nationwide at Stores such as Asda ,Superdrug,Tesco,New Look and Morrisons.
  • All of their products are vegatarian approved,made from natural ingredients and are Paraben-free.
  • Montagne Jeunesse is proud of it's uncompromising natural credentials and ethos for "conservation of energy,protection of animals and the environment
Now for those of you that have no idea what Paraben is ,I went ahead and did a little research for you.

Many companies nowadays use Parabens to preserve their products ,using these Parabens help reduce bacteria and fungus therefore the products can be used for a longer period. Paraben is a chemical so It can be harmful to your body.

So Montagne Jeunesse DOES NOT use Parabens in any of their products , meaning these face masks are really healthy and safe to use.
 
Enough with the heavy though , on to the review !
 
 
So this review is on the Cucumber peel of masque.Now when I used this I have to admit I wasn't too keen on the smell as I'm not a huge fan of cucumber but It was very refreshing .This particular facw mask works well on the T-ZONE at removing blackheads.After I'd used it I could really see the diffrence and it looked as if my blackheads had almost disapeared.
It was very cooling and soothing on my skin.After around fifteen minutes the mask become a clear film which just peeled off ,so I didn't feel any tightness or lack of expression that I usually feel from the mud masks. 
 
My skin felt really soft  afterwards,but I'm not sure whether this worked well standing next to the anti blemish mud mask .I think week 2 maay not have made that much of an impact on me .But overall I would reccomend it to you if you have very bad pores ,blackheads and all that jazz.So if you would like to purchase this mask or any other Montagne Jeunesse Face masks click on the link .http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...