Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Iced Crystal face mask ,Glorious sunny summer skin -week 3

Hi guys , this post is on week three of my Glorious Sunny Summer Body Monatgne Jeunesse face mask routine .Wow that was a mouthful !So as some of my more regular readers may know I have been sent four weekly face masks by Monatgne Jeunesse to try and I have *tried* to review them weekly ,but it's just not been happening !I've really not been posting an awful  lot recently ,I've just been so busy with school !Well anyway , if you would like to see week one and week two of the routine click HERE and HERE.
This weeks mask was one I have been looking forward to trying since I got these at the doorstep.Montagne Jeunesse's face masks always leave me feeling so calm and relaxed and I absolutely love them !Here is a bit about the company.


  • All Montagne Jeunesse face masks can be purchased and are available nationwide at Stores such as Asda ,Superdrug,Tesco,New Look and Morrisons.
  • All of their products are vegatarian approved,made from natural ingredients and are Paraben-free.
  • Montagne Jeunesse is proud of it's uncompromising natural credentials and ethos for "conservation of energy,protection of animals and the environment
Now for those of you that have no idea what Paraben is ,I went ahead and did a little research for you.
Many companies nowadays use Parabens to preserve their products ,using these Parabens help reduce bacteria and fungus therefore the products can be used for a longer period. Paraben is  a chemical so It can be harmful to your body.
So Montagne Jeunesse DOES NOT use Parabens in any of their products , meaning these face masks are really healthy and  safe to use.
ON TO THE REVIEW-

So Week 3 resulted in the Iced Crystal Cooling Spearmint face mask.This particular mask is specifically made for exfoliating and cleansing the skin.What I really like about this product was how crystalized it was.When I massaged this mask on to my face it felt more like a scrub than a mask because I was exfoliating my face but I also felt like it was partly a mask as it was cleansing my face too.So this didn't really tighten my face as like I said it wasn't a very "masky" consistency.-DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE PICTURE ON THE FRONT !
This mask smelled very refreshing and minty.My first instincts were,my face was as dry as ghandi's sandals , ok not that dry but you get the picture.But then I moisturised and I realized ,wow my face is really soft !So as per usual , when you exfoliate you should moisturise , I found the same went for this mask .It's deffinately another one of montagne Jeunesse masks that I will be purchasing as I am itching to use it again .Honestly ,it's amazing at getting rid of my blackheads ! So I would thoroughly recommend this face mask to you and If you would like to purchase it remember Montagne Jeunesse face masks are available in  Tesco,Superdrug,Morrisons and New look and also on the website at  http://www.montagnejeunesse.com/face-masks/scrubs/iced-crystal-face-masque.
Keep hooked on dream reflection for next weeks review , The Very Berry moisturising Face  mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...