Friday, 28 September 2012

John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 day straight


Hi guys , so I know the hype over this s pretty died down now but I didn't think of trying it till of recent.So I bought this with intentions of  figuring out what was so good about it.When I straightened my hair ,it felt sticky .Maybe I put a little extra than the preferred dosage but I didn't necessarily think it would be that much of a problem at the time.So I have naturally curly hair ,it's not too frizzy but maybe a little .But what really baffles me , is when I straighten my hair it doesn't get frizzy ,most peoples hair doesn't as far as I know so why do you need it ?I just don't understand the concept of this stuff.Despite the fact i have fairly,ringletty curls my hair straightens quite easily and will stay straight for as long as I don' wash it .-It won't be poker straight but to be completely honest with you I'm not too keen on the poker straight look ,I just think you need some volume and body to your hair and it really just doesn't suit me.


One thing I did find with this is that the whole aspect of "three day straight " wasn't entirely true , it didn't keep my hair straight , i'm fact it stayed about the same "straightness "as it would usually do .
I found that , however it did give my hair a lovely sheen on top and felt soft.I'd say it was quite good at hiding my split ends for some reason that's not so evident to me. I don't know why but it kind of made a shield over my split ends.
Overall ,John Frieda's Frizz ease 3 day straight hasn't been a great product for me and I will probably not be buying it again. But if you're interested in buying it ,I got it from Boots for £6.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...