Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Clinique 7 day scrub cream (rinse off formula )


Hi guys ,this post is on a face wash that I have been given in a gift by Clinique.Oh how I do love a good old gift !So I was really excited to try this face scrub -i should say,and I have just finished it so I will be off to Boots to buy some more.
The face scrub I am so adamant on buying is the Clinique 7 day Scrub Cream (rinse off formula ).So it's a 75ml bottle and it's lasted longer than seven days ,probably around three weeks to be honest.Which I am so grateful for.

The scrub is thick as per , it has the exfoliating beads embedded and you can really feel them get that dead skin washed away when you scrub .Normally when reviewing clinique products I say the make-up isn't for me and the toiletries are too rough on the skin.This time I take that back,this made my skin feel soft and supple and it cleared up my skin too (though I can''t really tell whether it's made that much of a difference seen as I'm using other medication to get rid of spots).


There's really nothing else to say , I've been using this day and night and I haven't really found any problems with it , just remember to moisturise afterwards !This one definitely deserves a five stars , boy I've not given one of them out in a long time .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...