Friday, 10 August 2012

Sweet Lemon Body Butter

Hi guys, so with it being summer a lot of you will probably find the need to moisturise a bit more.Well I know I've found my perfect match with my Cranberry Body butter (click HERE for a review ).A friend gave me Sweet Lemon  Body butter for Christmas and I realised up until a month ago that I still hadn't opened it.I know its closer to this years Christmas than it was to the last but ah well.


I'm a real fan when it comes to smelly stuff  and that area.I realise how dodgy that sounds...So I was a little dissapointed when I smelled this.I mean I wasn't expecting it to smell wonderful ,I mean it is Lemon .How nice can it be ?(That was a rhetorical question )I think it's safe to say that this is probably the worst scent that Bodyshop could have made for a Body Butter.I have always recieved these Body Butters in gift boxes and they have always been pleasent scents such as pasion  fruit , papaya and raspberry.But never Lemon.But that doesn't mean I don't like it.Despite the awful smell I think it has some glowing aspect to it.After using this my skin felt softer and smoother.It had a healthy glow to it but it didn't make a shine or anything spectacular.


The butter is slightly yellow in colour and a thick, creamy consistency.This is great for a gift .And it only costs £2 at The body shop right now so I think it is quite  a good offer.And I would deffinately recommend it,taking in mind you chose the right scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...