Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Simple hydrating Light Moisturiser

Hi guys, this post is on Simple's Hydrating Light Moisturiser.First things first I'm still on Cetaphil so I still cant use any moisturisers or anything but I have been using this moisturiser for a long time before that.Simple products usually never work for me.Their products are usually too light and too gentle to work on my skin or they leave my skin really dry and irritated.But my mum bought this so I thought I'd give it a go.And here's what I thought !


This type of moisturiser is VITAMIN GOODNESS for naturally healthy skin.I actually do have quite healthy skin despite having acne.That probs sounds quite strange but all that my acne is  the scars, I don't really breakout any more.So I knew this product wasn't going to make me glow or anything .I have quite hydrated skin so I only need to use a light moisturiser otherwise my skin goes quite oily and then that  would leave to breakouts.This contained the perfect amount of moisture .I think this product will work on you if you have normal to slightly oily skin.If you have really dry skin you would probably be better off with a heavier moisturiser.It made my skin feel so soft and like it had the right amount of hydration.It doesn't smell of anything and it just helps make your skin feel fresh too.

This product costs £3.79 from boots for 125ml so I think it's  good value for money.Overall I think this product deserves four and a half stars .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...