Thursday, 9 August 2012

Side swept fringe / bangs

Hi guys .I've just had my hair done at the salon and finally got my side swept fringe put in and I love it.I've wanted it for a while but I wasn't sure whether it would suit me .Well I think it's safe to say it turned out a lot better than I thought.Personally I think this fringe would look better and more suited on a rounder face but I think it can suit an oval face fine too.It frames my face quite well and adds a kind of kick tot he style .I like how it flicks away from my face so it looks like its been curled.Some pieces are a bit short but I'm sure in week or two it will have grown out a bit .I think when you first change your style you might think it looks awful but it just takes a little getting used to.And If it turns out you don't like it you can always pin it back .So shout out to Talking Heads!They always know what's best for my hair !



I really like these two styles and I kind of got something in-between the two !

*pictures from google *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...