Friday, 10 August 2012

Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand cream with Macadamia Nut Oil

Hi guys, this post is on the Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand care Lotion.I don't really use lotions on my hand,that's probably why they're so dry but that's besides the point!I don't really like the feel of moisture on my hands so I tend not to use it.But trying this lotion felt like my hands were moisturised without them feeling moisturised ?If that makes sense,which it probably doesn't.


This moisturiser uses its blend of Macadamia Nut oil and vitamins to strengthen the skins protection barrier and to pamper the nails and cuticles.This formula has Hydra IQ which ,with regular use will maintain moistured hands .
I felt like this quickly seeped into my skin,it didn't feel sticky or too moistured for too long .My skin felt smoother and softer.I'm not sure about the healthy cuticles or nails as such but I'm positive it's definitely a good hand cream.


I think this product deserves four and a half stars as it works really great.This 100ml bottle can be purchased from Boots for £3.79.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...