Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Daisy Marc Jacobs Luminous Body lotion

Hi guys ,sorry for the lack of posts ,too much to do this summer !I'm just gonna have to make  time for a good blogging sesh every now and then .Well anyway I have been recently using Marc Jacobs Daisy Luminous Body Lotion and I LOVE it.Capital Love it .I got it with the matching Daisy Perfume but today's review is just on the lotion.


The lotion itself is very liquiddy and runny.It has loads of glitter in so whenever I rub in my skin it leaves a shimmery effect.After using this lotion my skin feels really soft and smooth and looks really glowy and radiant.I'm nearly running out of my 75 ml 's of bliss so I'll have to purchase some more.
Obviously the Daisy perfume scent is still present in the lotion however I am not a fan of it.It seems quite strong and not sweet which are two things I look at when purchasing a perfume.

The bottle is really pretty and the lotion comes out the bottle really abnormally .You actually twist the bottom and there's a hole in the middle that becomes loose and squeezes out the lotion.
I think it is essential for everybody to moisturise after washing and exfoliating .For some exfoliating products click here and for another great body butter click here.


Overall I think this product deserves four out of five stars as it gives a gorgeous radiant looking effect on my skin and makes my skin feel soft but just doesn't  smell that great.

1 comment:

  1. Share great information about your blog , Blog really helpful for us . We read your blog , share most useful information in blog . Thanks for share your blog here .
    โรงงานรับผลิตสบู่

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...