Sunday, 5 August 2012

Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Gloss 10 Graperfruit

Hi guys, with a new week comes a new shop.With a new shop comes a new post.With a new post comes a new product.Today's product is on Clinique Superbalm Moisturising gloss.

 Ok, so after that painfully cringey intro I'm just gonna cut to the cheese.This was a little tester I got and it was number 10 Grapefruit.It didn't smell like grapefruit.It didn't smell like anything to be honest.It made my lips shiny .I think though lip glosses are kind of getting old now this would be a great product for school as it doesn't tint the lips any colour it just kind of gives you a sheen .This is just a normal lip balm with the exception that it looks nice as it looks like lip gloss.So it's very moisturising and though as it may seem that it will be sticky ,once applied it's not really that sticky at all.


So yeah,I would definitely recommend this product for those of you that can't get away with lipstick for school ,if you have chapped lips or if you just need a new lip gloss that moisturises.This is only a 7ml tester but I know you can get the 15ml ones for £13.50 at  Boots .So enjoy, my lovelies !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...