Sunday, 1 July 2012

Rimmel Wake me Up Foundation


Hi guys, this post is on Rimmel's wake me up foundation.I recently bought this and I have to say it is great.It feels light on my skin and feels really moisturising.This particular foundation claims AND give a radiant glow without your skin looking shiny/greasy.It also says it has an anti fatigue effect,however don't all foundations do that anyway?The amount of foundation is quite small,despite the size of the bottle.I've had this product for a week now and I'm probably a third into it and I haven't been using a awful lot.Overall this product is great to use at £6.99 (at the moment )from boots or Superdrug but I would definitely recommend the Rimmel Renew and lift foundation more than this one.For a review on Rimmel's Renew and lift foundation click here.

2 comments:

  1. I've got this and i absolutely love it :)
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its really good :)
    Iqraa x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...