Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Rimmel Scandal eyes Show off mascara


Hi guys,this post is on The Rimmel scandal eyes show off mascara.I have always used Rimmels Mascaras as I have thought they work and look great,however I was  a bit  disappointed when I tried this one.A lot of people were buying this mascara as it was one of the latest mascaras.I have tried this mascara two times now and it really doesn't do anything for my eyes as I generally have long , thick lashes.This product doesn't lengthen out your lashes which was really disappointing.









It also wasn't  very thickening.However it did lift the lashes and give them volume.There where a few clumps  but the brush was quite impressive as it had a ball at the end for the shorter lashes .Overall this product probably works better on people with very short and very thin lashes.I wouldn't buy this product If I wanted a lengthening mascara but if I wanted a voluminous one I would.You can purchase this from Superdrug or Boots for £6.99 only .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...