Saturday, 28 July 2012

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation

Hi guys, this post is on Rimmels  Lasting finish 25 hour foundation.First off let's say my acne is driving me mad.I can't let my spots live and meander on my face in broad daylight which is why this foundation is the perfect cover up.


This shade is 100 Ivory .The foundation is very liquiddy and so is able to be applied easily and blends into the skin well.I found that it was easy to make this foundation look natural and not caked on.It's not far from flawless if you ask me.It feels very lightweight and I didn't need to apply much on my face to cover up the acne,it was a fast process .


This foundation says it lasts 25 hours but I wasn't going to keep my make up  on for 25 hours now was I ?So I guess I'm not able to say whether or not it did stay on for that long.I don't know, I think it only lasted me around six hours before my face started to look shiny and loose the  coverage.I think this particular foundation lacked luminosity and glow .I really like having a foundation that really lights up your face and gives you a glowy brightness .Like Rimmels wake me up foundation .Click here for a review.


It's supposed to keep coverage in sweat ,heat and humidity.I feel like it has kept coverage in the humidity but it hasn't kept it for as long as it said it would.This foundation is enriched with a revitalising mineral complex and a moisturising aqua primer .Sounds fancy !Want to try it ? You can purchase it along with all the other Rimmel products at Boots , Superdrug and any cosmetics store.
Overall I think this product deserves four stars out of five and I would recommend it for people with problematic skin and blemishes.

3 comments:

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...