Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Pulped Pomegranate Passion Peel Off

Hi guys, this post is on another face mask however,this one can be purchased from many more ,familiar places such as Boots , Superdrug,Tesco...




Anyway I really like face masks and for a while I have been using the Spa recipes masks.This particular face mask claims to be great for the skin as it cleanses ,purifies and protects.I know through trial and error that out of all the Montagne Jeunesse's face masks I have tried the peel off ones tend to be the weakest and don't really relax me or my skin.They sure do cleanse as after I have used these masks my skin feels refreshed ,clean and I feel like my pores have been cleaned out slightly.I'm not sure about the purify and protect bit though as it doesn't necessarily prevent me from getting breakouts and redness. They always do smell really great and leave a healthy glow on my face.This mask itself contains Pomegranate,Passion Flower, Raspberry,Grape,Cranberry and Vitamin E which are all Anti oxidants which clean the pores and protect the skin.(like I said before- doesn't necessarily work on my skin type, but I suppose it would be okay for those of you without as many breakouts)



How to use :
Pretty simple ,you just wash your face ,pat dry and apply the mask to all areas of your face and neck avoiding the eyes , lips and eyebrows.Try to apply it evenly throughout the whole face to ensure every bit of your face is getting the vitamins and minerals it needs.Leave on for 15 -20 minutes and try not to move your face around .I don't know if your facial expressions make you get wrinkles yet so I would suggest not making any faces just to be on the safe side ;)I don't think it matters if you leave it on for any longer because me and my best friend have done a whole hour /high school musical dancealong wearing the face masks.Anyway,when you're done just peel off ,it should be kind of plasticky ,and like cling film .It should just peel off easily like a sheet.




Overall this mask deserves 3 and a half stars as It smells great and makes my skin feel refreshed and glowing  but it just isn't as good as the mud type masks.

These masks only cost around a pound so they are well worth buying.

1 comment:

  1. it burnt my skin :( never use plz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...