Friday, 27 July 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Deep pore cleansing Chocolate Masque

Hi guys, feast your eyes on another amusebooshe of a face care product. Is that how you spell it ?I'm not sure.Anyway,this is yet another face mask by Montagne Jeunesse that I love.I've been using this type of mask for months maybe a year now and I can't seem to find much wrong in it.



This chocolate mask is used for Normal /dry  skin and for those people that have problems in the T -ZONE area.Despite this saying it is a deep cleansing facial mask I don't feel like it actually cleanses the skin I just feel like it softens and refreshes.But hey , I don't use masks to cleanse my skin , that's what cleansers are for ! If you would like to see a review of my favourite cleanser click here.


It most definitely is an anti stress mask as it relaxes me when I put on this cooling mask .It smells great and of chocolate,obviously.It's creamy and so I feel like lots of health and nourishment is going into my skin.After washing off I always have a glow to face .


Overall I love this face mask and with it only costing less than a pound I know it's well worth the money and would highly recommend it .If you prefer much fruitier options click here for another face mask  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...