Monday, 23 July 2012

MISO jewellery , Russian Doll Ring

Hi guys, this post is on a  piece of jewellery I recently bought.I think it's really cute and different.As you can probably tell this is From Republic by the MISO collection.I really like it the only thing I'm annoyed about is I bought a large and now its too big for me so it keeps falling off :(


It's a little Russian doll and I love Russian dolls .I still have this Russian doll set my brother got me from Russia ages ago.Isn't it so adorbes?!


Anyway I think this piece of jewellery is really unique and funky .Well anyway I this piece of jewellery deserves five stars as it's a must have.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...