Monday, 23 July 2012

Hit The Spot Exfoliating Facial Wash

Hi guys, this post is on "Hit the Spot  exfoliating facial wash.I have been using this face wash for a week now and I really like it.This product is really liquiddy,like the active facial wash.If you would like to see a review click here.After using this face wash my skin feels like it has been cleaned out from underneath the skin and feels so refreshed.




This face wash contains tea tree which is great for refreshing and cleansing the skin ,witch hazel which can reduce inflammation and reduce swelling.The micro beads are the best bit for me about the product as they rub at the skin when I am washing my face so I know its cleaning my skin thoroughly.They don't act rough or hurt on the skin .the main idea of the micro beads id to rub /clean away the dead skin cells which have accumulated on the skin and by doing this there is a reduced chance of bacteria causing spots and inflammation.


This is not a strong facewash in a sense so I would say that it probably is suitable for all skin types.Obviously I'm not an expert on skincare but what I do know I like to put into practice so make sure you exfoliate at least once a week as there's no need to exfoliate daily.Overall I  give this product four stars as it seems to be working on my skin but I suppose it ill take a bit of time to see whether it actually does make a difference to my stubborn acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...