Monday, 9 July 2012

GOSH Trio eye-shadow palette

Hi guys, this post is on an eye-shadow palette that I have recently started using and the outcome has been pretty good.First of all I think maybe had I bought a better colour pallet I would have been more pleased with the results.So If you do think of buying this palette then make sure you pick a trio of colours that suit you.Personally I think these three colours suit people that want to look more dramatic and not those of us who want a subtle look.The colours do come on quite heavy set and stay on with a good eye primer.They are slightly glittery however create a matte effect when applied to the eyelid.The three colours blend together quite well too.The GOSH eye products are fragrance free and are really soft and gentle to the skin.The trio in the picture is called Tr3 Waterlilly .The price range isn't too bad with it being around £6 at the moment so be sure to try it out.I would also recommend Tr22 Limelight if you prefer the turqouisy -blue-green colours. Overall this particular colour of GOSH trio eye-shadow deserves a three out of a possible five stars as it just didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...