Monday, 9 July 2012

Escenti Tea tree OIL Conditioner

 Hi guys , today's post is on Escenti's tea Tree Oil Conditioner.I actually got recommended this by Someone and I had already heard a lot about how good tea tree oils are for the skin and hair etc....Well anyway I finally got off my lazy ass and went and bought some.Truth is ,I don't see what all the hype was about.
I'm not saying this conditioner wasn't good but it could be better.The product requires two minutes to make your hair soft , shiny  nourished and manageable.I left this in for five minutes and my hair felt like straw,however It did refresh my hair and make it really shiny.the peppermint oils and the cooling menthol worked great as my hair smelled really good and was too shiny to be true.If you use this product to make your hair shiny I would recommend adding a nice Alberto Balsam  conditioner to make your hair soft at the same time.Overall this product gets three stars as it had been "grimed and glistened "but it didn't condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...