Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Dream Satin Liquid Foundation -Maybeline

Hi guys, this post is on Dream Satin Liquid foundation.The truth is in the name in this product .I really like this product as I do in ALL Maybeline products.


 Well this product can be purchased at Boots and Superdrug in the Maybeline collection .I really like this foundation as it is very soft and supple , it is very liquidy and soft ,soft,soft.The coliur here is nude and I just can'n find much wrong with it.


It could only improve if it didn't need that much layering on to cover up my acne.But I guess that 's probably something that takes a while to find.It does feel nice while I'm applying it but it could do with feeling soft on the skin after plastering my face up with it.
Overall this product deserves four stars , check out my review on Rimmels wake me up foundation as It was almost as flawless as this , click here.
Keep reading as my next post will be on its  sister ,Dream Nude Airfoam foundation.


2 comments:

  1. I was obsessed with this before i got the rimmel Wake me up foundation :)

    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know , they're both great foundations;)

      Iqraa x

      Delete

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...