Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Dream Nude Airfoam foundation -Maybeline

Hi guys, so as promised my next review is on Dream nude Airfoam foundation.Click here for a review on it's sister.Anyway,this had completely different results to the Dream Satin Liquid foundation.I mainly had a problem because the foundation was a foam.I don't know about you but I find that Foams tend to melt quickly.



I put a layer of foundation on my face and it started to melt , this was very annoying as it didn't feel light on my face,The foam was very lightweight and soft on my hand ,as you can probably see from the picture.However , everything changed for the worst once I had placed it on my face.Now I have to give some credit to this foundation as It didn't make my face too shiny and didn't take too much layering to cover up my acne.Unfortunately , this foundation isn't the best for me so I probably wouldn't recomend this foundation so much.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...