Friday, 20 July 2012

Cranberry Body Butter

Hi guys , so this post is on Cranberry Body Butter.Cranberry  can be used a lot for general health issues like swelling,clearing up acne,UTI and all sorts of things.



What's inside this cranberry body butter is the key to soft , supple and clear skin.I have been using this Body Butter which was purchased from Boots,for three or four days now and I can tell you it works amazingly .I massage this onto my arms and legs after ex foliating and my skin gets really soft and smells great.


I've noticed my skin looks a lot more shinier,shimmery  and healthier and  I can't stop smelling my arms as they smell yummy.Inside the butter is really thick and creamy so you know it is fortifies with all these vitamins and minerals that will be perfect for the skin .It absorbs well into the skin and just makes you feel like you're doing so much for your skin but really it's effortless.I got this in a cute Fairtrade Gift set with some other Cranberry flavoured scrubs and Moisturisers so this is also a great gift .I love this product and overall I will give this five out of five stars for how great it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...