Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Cien PROVITAMIN Conditioner for dry and damaged hair

Hi guys, this post is on Cien Pro vitamin Conditioner.As some of you will know I wrecked my hair a while ago after having problems with my hair dye and up until a year ago I've started taking real care with my hair.I've been using different conditioners and testing them out to see which work on what type of hair.Well I'm really happy now my hairs looking healthy ,feeling soft and shining again but I want to make sure It will stay that way .So I've had problems with Anaemia and It's really annoying because my hair will not grow because I didn't have enough iron in my diet.To ensure healthy hair and no hair loss you need to make sure you're getting all your vitamins.So I've made a post on what vitamins are doing to your hair and you body so check it out here.


Anyway as I was saying this Conditioner I tried was bought mainly for Vitamins and minerals and just general hair care.But I couldn't handle it.After I used this what I expected my hair to be was not how it turned out to be.My hair was quite rough and it smelled kind of ashy and spicy.I thought I'd give It another shot but after two washes I'd had enough. What really irritated me was when I straightened my hair soon after my hair smelled like it was burning so I smelled again and sure enough it was the scent of the conditioner .My hair smelled really spicy and unfortunately I didn't like it.This conditioner said it was meant to  nourish stressed brittle and damaged hair and give it a natural shine . I guess I got somewhat of a shine .


Overall this product gets a rather harsh 2 stars as it just didn't work for me.I'll probably be adding some of this to my deep conditioning mask as it nourished  my hair to some extent.

22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, I bought one of this today but dnt knw how to use it as the "direction of use" is not in english. can you reply how to use this product properly? thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...