Saturday, 30 June 2012

Rimmel Renew and Lift Foundation

Hi guys,This post is on Rimmel Renew and Lift liquid foundation.Sorry for the really rubbish photos !This foundation is really great for a full coverage and feels really light on my skin.This is shade 103 -I have quite dark skin .It makes my skin look fresh and looks as if I've put hardly anything on.This foundation lasts a long time too as it's quite a big pump.I really like this foundation as It is the best one I have used yet.It seems to stay on for almost 8 hours  even without a primer.So it's great to put on for school.This foundation does'nt dry out the skin like some powder foundations do but make sure you put on a good moisturiser that suits your skin well.Make sure you keep checking my blog for a post that will soon be arriving  on Moisturisers that are great on different kinds of skin .For a review on Rimmel's Wake me up foundation click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...