Saturday, 16 June 2012

Rimmels Kate Lipstick

Hi guys, this post is on Rimmels Kate Lipstick.
The first review will be on the one on the left .Shade 05.



This product is quite popular at the moment as it is a very bright shade.It is in-between a light red /dark pink colour and looks great.I find this lipstick very moisturising and easy to apply.

The next review is on the shade 03 .This product was not my favourite as I wasn't too fond of the colour .The colour had a shimmer to it which I don't particularly like in Lipstick however,it is a nice natural colour if you prefer those to bright .The lipstick cases look really attractive as they are a shiny black with bright red KATE on it .I think this looks really effective as it is suggesting how dramatic the lipstick can look.Overall I think with these lipsticks you have to make sure you get the right shade .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...