Saturday, 16 June 2012

Johnson's daily essentials face care -hydrating cream

Hi guys , this post is on a moisturiser I've been using  for a little while now called "Johnson's daily essentials face hydrating cream".I think this product is very good for people who have oily skin and need a light moisturiser for the daytime.


It keeps my skin feeling baby soft as all of Johnson's products do and this tub lasts along time.This moisturiser is quite cheap and can be bought from Superdrug or Wilkinsons.It says it lasts 24 hours however,it probably needs to be applied at morning and night.


Hi guys, I'm kind of doing another review on this after using it for longer .As I probably wrote this post a couple of months ago.At first I thought this moisturiser was really good.It was initially making  my skin feel so soft and clear but I don't know what happened because after about  three weeks my skin started to breakout more and it was really making my skin greasy.


I guess this was a little too hydrating for my skin .But it really annoyed me as my skin felt mad soft !:(
Overall I'm going to give this product two stars as it really disappointed me ,like big time .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...