Saturday, 16 June 2012

Helen E Glamour colour gloss ;Naked ,Peach Shimmer

Hi guys,this post is on two lip glosses I purchased from Helen E .The first review is on the pinkier of the two.
This product is called "Naked "and is the shade 17 in the collection.I think this colour is really pretty and girly.It's a very natural but shiny colour and I wear it the most out of the two.





The next product is called "Peach Shimmer" and is the shade 18.This colour is very unique.I haven't got a lip gloss in this particular colour from any other brand.This shade is very summery and glittery.
These products are a little bit sticky but not enough for me to stop using them as they smell really good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...