Saturday, 30 June 2012

Bio Oil -Nourish Oil

Hi guys, today's post is on a poduct I have recently baught called "nourish oil"this can be purchased from boots as it their own brand .It is the sme as Bio oil but just a pound or so  cheaper.This product is great for :
Dehydrated skin
Ageing skin
Stretch marks
Uneven Skin Tone




  Fading scars / burns and acne ! I use this product for my acne scars on my back but you can use this product on the face and body if necessary,this product "says" the scars and stretch marks may take three months or so to work , with regular using Applying this twice a day will hopefully fade the marks.So it may take a while for results but I'm sure the result will be fantastic .And I would recommend this product as it is full of vitamins and extra nourishing ingredients .I will do an update review when I see some more results.




                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...