Sunday, 6 May 2012

Perfect 10, Garnier Nutrisse



Hi guys ,I realized I never did this post so I thought I'll do it now . I got my hair dyed red in the summer and It was a little too red.So I suffered the wrath of my parents and quite enjoyed having hair this bright. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed it at school and had to re dye it .I was really annoyed because aswell as liking the hair color my hair felt like straw after getting it bleach dyed,major nono.




If you're looking about getting your hair dyed you're probably best doing it yourself as you're not going to be using any Ammonia which damages the hair like hell.I got my sister to do a quick once over with Garnier hair dye on the red and it was a sort of chest nutty brown .This made my red highlights darker and less vibrant.My hair looked a lot better but after several washes the term "permanent" started to fade as well as my hair color.Soon my hair went light brown and a tiny bit ginger.After several more washes the colors sort of blended in but Im probably not going to dye my hair for a while now.My hair is growing quite slow but my roots and mid length hair are back to my natural color .Its just my ends that have to grow a bit and then I'll cut the rest off.So if you asked me about a year ago I would have said ,the best hair dye to use it probably Garnier, it smells great and it nourishes .But you never can beat the best and that's why Loreal perfect 10 is at the top of the list.The color stays for ages and  it also smells great,It's more vibrant and you won't be afraid to go a "shade brighter".







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...