Friday, 18 May 2012

Pantene Hair mask

Hi guys , so this is a post on Pantene's Spa Inspired Care hair  mask .It's a repair and protect masque and works to its  potential.This product can be left on for however long you like, however,I would leave to soak for ten to fifteen minutes for best results.I put quite a lot of this product on the lengths and ends of my hair and whatever remains on my hands I do a quick once over on my scalp for shine.This is yet another hair mask that protects hair from heat damage and provides extra nourishment,vitamins ans shine .





This smells great and will keep your hair fresh for a couple of weeks after the salon too.You will probably be able to access this for around four or five pounds from superdrug or boots.If you've read some of my older posts you will probably notice this post has been repeated as have a few others that have been deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...