Saturday, 7 April 2012

VO5 Nourish me truly

Hi guys,If your looking for a hair nourishment conditioner that strengthens hair  and  gives it some shine ,restores and softens, then VO5's Nourish me truly range is the treatment for you.It is very good value for money as it repairs damaged hair and makes it  more manageable.

Directions for use : Apply a relevant size of nourish me truly conditioner onto your palm, work conditioner through hair to ends , don't start managing the conditioner from the roots as this will result in a greasy scalp.With what little remains on your hands do a quick swipe on the scalp to add shine and soften.Leave on for three to five minutes.







If the product is left on for longer the results can be  even better.I left the conditioner in my hair for a whole hour for a deep conditioning.And after an hour I wash out the conditioner which leaves me with really healthy looking hair .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...