Friday, 27 April 2012

Herbal hair masks

Hi guys ,this post is on a Herbal Hair mask that is really great and easy to make. Weather you are making the mask  for nourishment or strengthening, this recipe will work for any hair type and is great and affordable.This recipe is easy, as most of the ingredients you will probably have at home.You will need:

  • 1 avocado -The avocado's outer skin should have a brown colour when you buy it not green.This enables it to be easier to use in the process of making your mask.
  • Two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil -or any oil but this oil works best for nourishment and shine.
  • An egg yolk -this helps with nourishment ,shine and helps bind the mixture together,

The first thing you do is slice  the  avacado in half ,this is quite tricky as the pip in the middle is in the way.Then you use a spoon to scoop out all the avacado into a bowl.Using that spoon or a fork mash up all the avacado till its quite brown or green  looking and a smooth consistancy ,add the two tbs of oil and mix in with the egg yolk.You should use this straight away as the mask will go off easily.Then apply the mask through your hair , the main focus for me is my ends and some of my scalp.But generally I apply it to my whole head.The avocado I once used was green and it was too fresh to mash so my avacado mask wasn't smooth and it kept falling out my hair because it didn't stick so I leave the avacado in the cupboard for a couple of days before I use it.Do leave this mask on for around 20-30 minutes or even longer if you wish.Wash off normally wish shampoo and conditioner,but try to lather rinse and repeat with the shampoo so you can get the oil out.I can guarantee that if you use this remedy about once a week for a month or so your hair will be in great condition and will be growing a lot more faster.

3 comments:

Please leave a comment and i'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
Iqraa xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...